Welcome to my website.
I am a student enrolled in a computer science master's degree with an atypical academic path. As a student I value building a better world with new programs or optimized version of old programs, such as with my experience participating in the EDI Anjuta.
I am playing football at a university level as a running back and defensive line. Both of these position allow me to understand the importance of teamwork this developed my teamaork skills.
In my first year of master I decided to study abroad to improve my English, which cost me a year of study due to syllabus difference, but now I am able to fully communicate in English.
As the French education system work I must participate in an internship to validate my master's, and I hope that I could secure a full-time position or get a solid experience from this internship.
So I am looking for an internship anywhere in the world, from the beginning of May 2017 to the end of September 2017, in computer graphics for a good video game studio.
I am really interested into the optimization and the research of new methods. It is why I would like to work with the new graphics API Vulkan.
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD MY CV
- Real time rendering
- Offline rendering
- Parrallel programming
- Parametric surfaces/curve
- Implicit surfaces
- Procedural generation
- Memory understanding (cache miss)
- Automatic classification
- Frequential analysis
- Application conception and debugging
- Delivery man for PizzaPasCher.fr - Toulouse (France) - August 2015/July 2016
- Waiter for "Le Moulin De Fitou" - Fitou (France) - July, August 2014
- Delivery man for PizzaPasCher.fr - Toulouse (France) - September 2013/July 2014
- Waiter for "Le Moulin De Fitou" - Fitou (France) - July, August 2013
- Delivery man for PizzaPasCher.fr - Toulouse (France) - December 2012/June 2013
- Municipal employee - Fitou (France) - August 2011
- Waiter for "Le Moulin De Fitou" - Fitou (France) - July, August 2011/2012
- Internship VSO Software - Toulouse - Tracking of bug/features - May, June 2011
- TER (Research work) - Toulouse - Integration of antialiasing SMAA in a real time rendering engine - April, June 2014
Usually my personnal projects are not finished (some bugs can appears)! It is due to the lack of time!
- I am actually working on my modular 3D real time game engine. Actually it is the begining it will grow in same time than my graphic courses give me some assignments, and when I have enough time for it.
- I did a multiplayer game engine in JAVA. It is designed for turn by turn game. It is based on a state model.
- Exam sheduler solver. My group project for the course Artificial Intelligence at UofC. My part was the communication between every component of the application, I did massive multithreading (all core are used for the search), and I optimized the reader speed by ~98%.
- Managing my server, with the following services: email, git, web, vpn
- I develloped a version of a very famous alcohol game. the name is Bizkit, and it is actually available on the play store.
- Building a lexicographical tree library here the git repository
- Master 2 in computer graphics - Université Claude-Bernard - Lyon (France) - In progress
- Master 1 in computer graphics - Paul Sabatier university - Toulouse (France) - 2015/2016
- Master 1 in computer graphics - Calgary University - Calgary (Canada AB) - 2014/2015
- Bachelor in computer science - Paul Sabatier university - Toulouse (France) - 2012/2014
- BTS IRIS (Technical Degree in computer science for the industry and services) - Lycée Pablo Picasso - Perpignan - 2010/2012 - 14.84/20
- STI Génie-Mécanique (Technical level) - Lycée Pablo Picasso - Perpignan (France) - 2010 - Mention AB
Please do not be shy contact me for any question about me or my work. I will answer as soon as possible.Email: email@example.com